Saturday, 16 June 2012

Packing

Off on another summer holiday, with two of my best friends from home. We are venturing out of our comfort zone to Marrakesh in Morocco for 6 days and looking forward to the sun after an emotional goodbye from uni, goodbye to Manchester and my boyfriend making a huge move to Ireland.

Packing became a huge issue between the three of us who are used to packing everything and the kitchen sink! ONE case between the three of us and a small hand luggage has proved seriously tough when deciding what to take. We have all had to put 'travelling light' into ACTION in a serious way.

Therefore I have taken items that (fingers crossed) I can use it lots to mix n match and make plenty different outfits!
I will posting the holiday pics next weekend in between unpacking and replacing to jet off to see my nearest and dearest.

No comments:

Post a Comment